Saturday, June 23, 2007

JERRY FECHT WILL BE AT THE GREAT 50TH REUNION OF NDHS. JOIN HIM.
























Here's the guy behind this NDHS Class of 1957 on-line journal.

Even though I have been consistantly voted the best looking guy of the NDHS Class of 1957, some of you might be shocked with how much I have changed. So, I've included a picture my wife Janne took of me in the Museum of Asian Art in San Francisco recently. The ancient artifacts are in the glass case.
In my retirement I am working to bring about a Museum of history and culture for the 1,800,000 residents of the San Fernando Valley. If you, your wives, significant others, kids etc. are interested in helping get the Museum going, let me know.
Jerry

2 comments:

Pat Curtis said...

My God, it's Brother Dunstin in a cardigan! I KNOW Jerry has a bunch of detention slips in the folder he's holding! Beware, Beware!!

Pat Curtis

Gerald R. Fecht said...

Joe Wetter says:

You said the Ancient Artifacts were in the glass case. I think there's an Ancient Artifact standing just to the right of the glass case!!!


Note: Joe has obviously forgotten who publishes this blog. JF