Friday, May 11, 2007

WERE THESE GUYS IN OUR 1957 CLASS OR ???

This list contains the names of guys that are not listed on Katie Feeney's 1957 Alumni list.
Some may be in other classes, or may have folks who were in other classes, may be deceased, or been thrown out or left school before graduation.

Bill Souza (Bob Souza's older brother) probably in 1956
Pat Sweeney
Frank Siciliani
Dale Wyman

Does anyone have a list of everyone in the yearbook graduating class? I can't find my Arches.
Jerry Fecht

3 comments:

John Heaphy said...

Your arches are on the underside of your feet. Anything else that you can't find, just let me know.

Gerald R. Fecht said...

Having just read John Heaphy's bad pun, I know what I've avoided him all these years.

Gerald R. Fecht said...

No matter what Heaphy says my Arches are before me. I expected so much more from someone who could reciite Horatius at the Bridge.

Pgs. 40 & 41 show Souza, Siciliani and Sweeney as being official class members. Wyman is on page 43 btween Bob Wunsch & Frank Yaeger.

Art McC