Monday, May 28, 2007

OUT OF THE LONE STAR STATE COMES NEWS OF BROTHER RICHARD DALY














Due to a little harassment, we have secured a note from Brother Richard Daly. He admits that he is "not much into blogs", but that he will visit our on-line Reunion place.
Dick is "watching the Texas Legislature up close right now, that was my job for the Bishops of Texas for 32 years, retired from that last July but have stayed connected for a variety of reason."

I wrote Dick that my wife Janne and I had seen a Honus Wagner baseball card in the New York Public Library two weeks ago, and that we had watched the Mets beat the Yankees in Shea Stadium. Dick asked,
did you see any Andy Pafko cards ( my favorite Cub when I was a kid in Chicago.) He adds that he is "looking forward to the reunion."

No comments: