Thursday, October 18, 2007

A MESSAGE FROM JIM LENTINI

Guys,
First chance I had to send you note. I’m home recupping from knee surgery this am. Looks like worked good for old guy. I’m bored so call or email when chance. Had to tell you guys did terrific job with Friday night and gathering Sat. It was best one ever, cause our own class team did it.
Great ice breaker Friday.
Look forward to next one, God willing.
Again, fantastic job. Please send me Rich Marrone’s email, DeCoster, and Gierock.
Ciao

2 comments:

Gerald R. Fecht said...

a note to Jim Lentini from Dan Baedecker
Jim -
The new knees are great - just give it time and do
your physical therapy.
The reunion was great;it is almost too bad so many of
us showed up. Did not get a chance to talk to
everybody. Enjoy catching up on your reading while you
recuperate.!
- Dan Baedeker

Unknown said...

Jim!
This is Rich sending you a big hello from a dark and chilly Sweden!
Wow, it was terrific seeing you, good man!
I have several e-mail accounts!
One is: rhmarrone@hotmail.com
Another is: rmarrone2003@yahoo.com
And a third is: rhmarrone@gmail.com
So, take your pick and drop me a line, telling me about your 'new knee'!
Be goood,
Rich